BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Can't really see the sort order logic for the All Topics view.

i would suspect that it would be sorted by date/time of the latest post/reply, but this isn't the case.

What is the sort order?

Also, ability reorder the list by a simple click on the  "Latest post" column would be appreciated.Cat Happy

AllTopicsDateTime.PNG
Data never sleeps
3 REPLIES 3
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

I think the order is by reverse topic creation time. Which means that if you add a comment to an old topic, it will go unnoticed, except for members who already contributed to the topic.

PG
paulkaefer
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

You can click "options", then "sort by topic start date" (or "sort by latest post date" if it's sorted by topic start date already).

Also, you can go to My Settings >> Preferences >> Linear Layout to change the default sort options.

But yes, I agree that it would be nice to sort by clicking the column header.

PGStats
Opal | Level 21

As far as I can tell, there is no "Options" available in Chrome's rendition of "All Topics" page.

PG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 in conversation