BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

While I compose a message in the Rich Text editor, the editor is nice enough to autosave periodically, However, sometimes it displays the error: "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.

Usually if I ignore it and keep typing, the problem goes away.  Sometimes when I press "Post" I will get an error message as well.  In that case, I usually have to restore an autosave version.

This happens to me about 30-50% of the time that I respond to a post, and even when I originate a post (like now).  Possibly relevant: I take a long time to compose responses, so you might try to reproduce it by slowly typing/revising a message over 5-10 minutes.

Region Capture.png

1 REPLY 1
LainieH
Community Manager

Rick, thanks for letting know. It is possible that your login session is timing out (should not be: but we have a ticket open w/ IT for the SSO issue).

I checked the settings for autosave: see attached image

autosave.png

When I have time later today or tomorrow morning, I will try to reproduce. Thank you for notifying us of these behaviors. In many cases it is an admin setting; other cases, something to investigate. It's very helpful. I'll let you know what I find out...

Lainie

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation