BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
IanWakeling
Barite | Level 11

I am viewing community messages with IE11 and where a user has posted a program in a code box, it will appear truncated after the first occurence of a right curly brace character.  Look at the SAS/IML message board for examples as curly braces occur quite often in IML code. Is there a way to fix the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Yes, there are a fair few problems when browsing this (and most websites) when using IE.  I believe they are working to fix these, but don't know when.  My suggestion - don't use IE, pick up one of the many other browsers which do work (you can have as many as you like installed) and use one of them.  For instance I have IE (for those apps which only work on IE), and Chrome for most others, although at home I use Firefox/Chrome.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

There is a fix for this truncation problem in the works; I believe it will be in place later this week when our communities platform vendor updates this site to the latest release.  Stay tuned!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
IanWakeling
Barite | Level 11

Many thanks for your replies.  I have tried Chrome and there is no truncation, so that is a workaround if the problem is not fixed in the next release.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation