BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
agoldma
Pyrite | Level 9

If I don't log-in, the posts look good -- as expected -- the code boxes ("insert code") are grey in courier font, and if I use the courier font, my post displays the currier font. After I log-in, the code boxes look like plain text in Arial font all in one line ignoring carriage returns. If I choose the courier font, it's ignored in favor of Arial.

I get the same results in 3 browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox

Is this a known issue?

Do I have some settings set incorrectly?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
art297
Opal | Level 21

My guess would be your settings (which you get to by clicking on the down arrow next to your name).

I do NOT have ignore html checked, but do have use default (Rich Text Editor) checked and everything seems to appear right.

Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
art297
Opal | Level 21

My guess would be your settings (which you get to by clicking on the down arrow next to your name).

I do NOT have ignore html checked, but do have use default (Rich Text Editor) checked and everything seems to appear right.

Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com

agoldma
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you, art297

It was "Ignore HTML"

Apparently, we don't want to ignore HTML

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation