BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
cj9000
Obsidian | Level 7

Looking to start a SAS user group in the Phoenix, AZ area including East side, West side, North side and South. We could meet so many times a month and go over coding tehcniues, ideas and certification practice.. Anybody interested please respone.

Thanks,

CJ-9000

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Have you seen this?

http://www.valsug.org

If you focus on SAS you may find a limited number of people. Perhaps look for a data science group on Meetup?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Reeza
Super User

Have you seen this?

http://www.valsug.org

If you focus on SAS you may find a limited number of people. Perhaps look for a data science group on Meetup?

cj9000
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks Reeza. I followed the link to the user group and got on their distribution list. They even had a link to some of the exercises they have gone over in the past. Should be helpful. Also looking for a data science group as suggested. Thanks
ballardw
Super User

I am not interested in joining as I live about 900 miles away from Phoenix but if you were to have a meeting in February between 20 and 26 I might be able to drop in as I'll be in the area for vacation.

cj9000
Obsidian | Level 7

Fantastic, hopefully we can get something going. Thanks

labin
Fluorite | Level 6
I have asked my SAS sales representative to help me setup a local group.
labin
Fluorite | Level 6

labin
Fluorite | Level 6
If there is a list of topics, we could as SAS to bring a trainer session to the phoenix area as well. As a group of customers, I will think about what our topic list looks like and post out here and then anyone else int he phoenix area can post as well and we could get something started.
cj9000
Obsidian | Level 7
Sounds great!
Thanks,
Charles

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation