BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
user24feb
Barite | Level 11

Hello,

I get persisting page not found errors when klicking around in the new SAS communities webpage. Eventually it goes away, but what am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LainieH
Community Manager

@RW9  and @user24feb, we currently have a known issue with our Single Signon connection between the communities and our support.sas.com/sas.com profile. This has a high priority for a fix that we expect to have resovled very soon. I really apologize. We know what is happening and should have the fix applied in the very near future (I'll try to get an ETA soon).

When you get the 404 error - my understanding is that you can go back to support.sas.com or sas.com from that page, logout and log back in again ( @ShelleySessoms is that correct) ?

Then the error will be resolved.

Thank you very much, 

Lainie

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Oh, I have just posted on this as well, think its their problem not our 🐵

LainieH
Community Manager

@RW9  and @user24feb, we currently have a known issue with our Single Signon connection between the communities and our support.sas.com/sas.com profile. This has a high priority for a fix that we expect to have resovled very soon. I really apologize. We know what is happening and should have the fix applied in the very near future (I'll try to get an ETA soon).

When you get the 404 error - my understanding is that you can go back to support.sas.com or sas.com from that page, logout and log back in again ( @ShelleySessoms is that correct) ?

Then the error will be resolved.

Thank you very much, 

Lainie

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi all,

Yes, this is the fix:  go back to support.sas.com or sas.com from the community page, logout and log back in again on communities.sas.com. This will fix the problem for that particular time. We are seeing folks who have to do this occassionally on subsequent log ins, however.

As @LainieH mentions, the issue is in the hands of the web team so we hope to have a resolution soon. We do appreciate everyone hanging in there with us.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
LainieH
Community Manager

Hi @user24feb and @RW9,  I wanted to follow up to let you know the login issue was fixed.
You may have seen Chris Hemedinger's update message about it: https://communities.sas.com/t5/Community-Memo/Login-fix-applied-for-communities-sas-com/ba-p/229533

Thank you for your patience.  Please let me know if have any future issues.

Lainie

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation