BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dlmb3000
Calcite | Level 5

Dear all,

Apologies in advance for my direct approach.

I'm hoping that you can help me. I'm recruiting for a large number of positions for Medium and Senior Level SAS Programmers (example attached) in the EMEA region (working from home is standard practice). Suitable applicants need to have significant clinical trials experience.

Can anyone provide any information regarding a suitable forum that I can approach please?

Many thanks, all.

6 REPLIES 6
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

Yes, this isn't the place, its a Q&A board.  You should look to the big jobsites, LinkedIn for one, try Phuse - though not sure they do roles as such but you can link up with people at conferences.  Also note, sending DOCX files - as demonstrated recently in the news, is not a good idea, I would not download them.

dlmb3000
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much for the quick reply, that's really useful.

All the best!

rykwong
Quartz | Level 8

thanks for the help!

Reeza
Super User

I think it's fine to post it here, but as mentioned, no docx or xlsx files at the moment. 

dlmb3000
Calcite | Level 5

thanks Reeza.

I'll keep it brief - if anyone is interested -  dominic.brady@docsglobal.com and I can go into more detail.

Job description 1 is here https://www.docsglobal.com/careers/job-results/job-details/?jobid=20e8d371-afef-e611-8c49-0050568401...

Job description 2 is here https://www.docsglobal.com/careers/job-results/job-details/?jobid=f69702ac-aeef-e611-8c49-0050568401...

~£45-£50k as a guide. Working from home environment is expected.

dlmb3000
Calcite | Level 5

Dear all,

As an update, solely recruiting for the Senior SAS programmers now.

The successful candidates (there are a number of vacancies) will be working with Novartis.

Many thanks,

dominic.brady@docsglobal.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation