BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
johnzinck
Calcite | Level 5

Greetings,

I am looking for a user group or community specific to analysts working in human resources and/or human capital management.  I am a new user to SAS as our organization is gradually implementing for various business areas.  I was thinking it would be great to be a member of a knowledge sharing group specific to the HR function.

Any info is appreciated!

Thanks,

John

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

John,

Just last week another user had asked about the same topic! I'll see if we can put the requests together and get something organized.

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
MattMal
SAS Moderator

Hi John;

Welcome to the SAS world! I've worked with Eugene Wen at WSIB for many years and I manage our online/user group communities for SAS Canada. At this time we don't have a specific group set up for HR only... but I can do some digging around internally to see if I can find some other SAS users in your position who you might be able to collaborate with around your needs. In the meantime, you may want to consider attending the Toronto Area SAS Society (TASS) in September here at the SAS offices. You'll find agenda details here. As a side note, even if it's not HR-specific you may find inspiration or ideas from SAS users using similar tools/solutions from other lines of business. We have an enormous repository of past presentations found on each Canadian User Group page (index is here). Please feel free to reach out to directly and I'm happy to try and connect you with other SAS users!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation