BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
PatrickYang
Obsidian | Level 7

My current log-in E-mail is from my previous employer. Given a new job, I would like to change the log-in E-mail to that from the new employer. Is it possible for me to make the change? I do not want to register for a brand new account.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickYang
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you, Beverly, for this solution. It does work. After making the change, I am now able to log into the community using a new E-mail address that I just typed in.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

@PatrickYang and @Reeza, I've changed a lot of login names, but need to see if my community manager superpowers extends that far. Stand by.

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

As I suspected, I can change community login names, but not registration email addresses. The good news...YOU can.

Here's what you do:

1) Go to www.sas.com

2) In the upper fight side of the page, you'll see "Welcome, Patrick." 

3) To the right of that, you'll see either "Sign in" or "Edit Profile." 

4) Click on either, then select the "Change email" button beneath your email address.

5) Then scroll down and click "Save profile."

Your SAS Profile email is the same as your community registration email.

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

PatrickYang
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you, Beverly, for this solution. It does work. After making the change, I am now able to log into the community using a new E-mail address that I just typed in.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation