BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I have recently changed jobs and now have a new email address that I would like to use for this community.  I cannot find in my account preferences how to change the email address associated with my account.  I am still temporarily consulting for my previous employer, so I am still able to access my old email for a while, but I would like to switch over anyway.

I do not want to have to make a new account because I would like to still have all the questions that I have asked in the past as reference.  Anyone know how to make the change?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

You can change your e-mail via the SAS Profile, and it will cascade to our communities, immediately.

Thanks for using the communities.

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

You can change your e-mail via the SAS Profile, and it will cascade to our communities, immediately.

Thanks for using the communities.

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Vishy
Obsidian | Level 7

Just for knowledge, how to change the display name in this community account?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation