Community talk about communities.sas.com. Meta!

How many replies, messages or new topics do we have to start "Have Your Say"?

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

How many replies, messages or new topics do we have to start "Have Your Say"?

Hi Everyone,

Please someone let me know that how many replies, messages or new topics do we have to start "Have Your Say"?

Regards,
AG_Stats

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-18-2016 12:29 AM
Community Manager

Re: How many replies, messages or new topics do we have to start "Have Your Say"?

You have to be a "Frequent Contributor" or higher -- @AG_Stats, you're almost there!  It's not all about activity -- there is a tenure requirement as well.  We don't want to encourage those "fly by night" posters Smiley Happy

Seriously, you're almost there.  Keep coming back; you should achieve it by week's end.

And @PGStats - I guess you've earned it.  Hopefully got you fixed up.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Respected Advisor

Re: How many replies, messages or new topics do we have to start "Have Your Say"?

You made me look Smiley Happy.

Seemingly, the Have Your Say community is very select. Here is what I got

Welcome PGStats!
Got something to say that's a little bit different? This is the place.

Thank you for being a communities member for so long! By our count, you 
have shared 3525 messages. For now, you can just read and reply to the 
messages in this off-topic lounge. When you get a little bit more experience in 
the communities, you'll earn the ability to start your own topics!

I can't wait!

PG
Solution
‎05-18-2016 12:29 AM
Community Manager

You have to be a "Frequent Contributor" or higher -- @AG_Stats, you're almost there!  It's not all about activity -- there is a tenure requirement as well.  We don't want to encourage those "fly by night" posters Smiley Happy

Seriously, you're almost there.  Keep coming back; you should achieve it by week's end.

And @PGStats - I guess you've earned it.  Hopefully got you fixed up.

Contributor

Posted in reply to ChrisHemedinger

What about PGStats I don't get.  Does he saying truth or just making fun.. or has he temporarily blocked or what new thing has happened.

Regards,
AG_Stats
Community Manager

Well @AG_Stats@PGStats is one of our Super Users, so he has definitely earned the privilege for starting topics in Have Your Say.  We had a gap in our rank/privilege system though that didn't include Super Users for this -- I've fixed it.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation