BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JHoyer
Fluorite | Level 6

How do you change your username in your profile? I see you can change the avatar but not the name?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Community members can't change their user names, but Community Managers can. We're happy to do this for you. 

See this How To article for changing your e-mail address (which you can do yourself) and/or your user name (which we can do for you).

Thanks,
Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Community members can't change their user names, but Community Managers can. We're happy to do this for you. 

See this How To article for changing your e-mail address (which you can do yourself) and/or your user name (which we can do for you).

Thanks,
Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
JHoyer
Fluorite | Level 6
Yes, please change it to JHoyer. I don't know how it got set at saf....must have been rushing to fill out the form that day or something.

Thank You.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager
All done. You are now @JHoyer on the communities. Thanks for your contribution to the SAS Support Communities.

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hello,

Could you please change my userName to Maria, please? Or to MariaD?

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi there,

This is done - your username is now MariaD.

Best,

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

dsp1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Shelly,

Could you please change my userName to "dsp" from rpeddireddy ?

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi,

dsp was already taken, so I used "dsp1"

If that is not okay, please give me another option. Thanks for using the SAS Support Communities.

Best,

Shelley

JohnsonEkedum
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,  I encountered thesame issue. Could you change my name from jdpersona to Johnson Ekedum. 

thank you.

I appreciate ypur feedback

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Your user name has been changed. You are now @JohnsonEkedum (no spaces). Thanks for using the communities.

--Shelley

Larrihoover
Obsidian | Level 7

Shelley could I bother you to change mine to Larrihoover so it matches my stack overflow name?

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

All done! Thanks for using the SAS Support Communities.

Woop122
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, can you also help me change my username? I don't see the direct messenger option. Woop122

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi,

Your user name has been changed. Thanks for using the SAS Support Communities and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best,

Shelley

MeghaDesani
Calcite | Level 5

Hi @ShelleySessoms,

Would it be possibe for you to change my usernmae to 'MeghaDesani' ? 

Thanks in advance,

Megha

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats