BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
deltaskipper
Fluorite | Level 6

can you change my username to deltaskipper.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

As you'll see, your user name has now been changed. Thank for using the SAS Support Communities!

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
RajuKL
Calcite | Level 5
Hi, could you please change my username to my first name.

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Raju
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi,

Raju was already taken. I changed it to Raju2, but if that is not acceptable, please given me another option.

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
RajuKL
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Shelley Sessoms for username update, could you please help to rename RajuKL       

Thanks,

RajuKL     

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hello,

That name was available, so I have changed it for you effective immediately.

Best,

Shelley

banoliver
Calcite | Level 5

Hi @ShelleySessoms,

Could you please change my username to banoliver? Thanks in advance! 🙂

Best regards,

Oliver

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi Oliver,

Your user name has been changed. Thanks for using the SAS Support Communities.

Best,

Shelley

Laine
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi @ShelleySessoms,

I hope you still take requests! Could you change my username to user-Laine (hyphen isn't important) to match my other usernames, please?

Thank you!

Best regards, Mr. Laine
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hello @Laine,

I have changed your user name, as you'll see reflected currently. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Thanks for using the SAS Support Communities.

Best,

Shelley

HabAM
Quartz | Level 8
Hello Shelley,
Cay you please change mine to HabAM?
Thanks
HabAM
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @HabAM,

As you'll see, your user name has been changed. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks for using the SAS Support Communities.

Best,

Shelley

HabAM
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you

HabAM

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats