BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Djanuardi_Nick
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Community,

I am a very very new SAS user and very interested to learn and practice this programming language.

I am having a trouble how to define the libref Orion when i want to practice "Examining the Data Portion of a SAS Data Set" in the lesson 3 (you can see what my code and log is in the attachment).

Could anybody here in the Community please help me to solve this problem? I would be very thankful for the fast response.

Thank you very much!

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

You're not following the SAS UE instructions, perhaps you're using the SAS Studio one? They aren't the same but easily confused.

Please make sure to follow those instructions EXACTLY. In your case, your path is incorrect.

@Djanuardi_Nick wrote:

Hello Community,

I am a very very new SAS user and very interested to learn and practice this programming language.

I am having a trouble how to define the libref Orion when i want to practice "Examining the Data Portion of a SAS Data Set" in the lesson 3 (you can see what my code and log is in the attachment).

Could anybody here in the Community please help me to solve this problem? I would be very thankful for the fast response.

Thank you very much!

ballardw
Super User

It should be easier to copy code and messages from the log and paste directly into a code box on the forum, opened using the {I} menu icon, than to create a PDF or other document and attach it. Plus then the text is easily available without having to open another application just to see some text.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation