BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sasnitie
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I am very new to this forum. I am not sure, which community to target my question. 

Here is my query:

1. What kind of Supply chain management problems in the areas(in manufacturing/semiconductor/healthcare industry) can be solved using SAS? (for Ex: inventory Optimization, Lead time reduction, Increase production efficiency, inventory turn over etc..)

2. How and where can I get sample case study along with data set in those above mentioned areas, so that I can understand & make a presentation in my college to some one who does not know the capability of SAS/R/Tableau

on How a particular inventory Optimization, Lead time reduction, Increase production efficiency, inventory turn over etc problem in a company can be solved using SAS using some hypothesis, regression model, descriptive statistics, anova or other statistical techniques. I need a complete case study.

Thanks a lot in advance, hope learn this soon from the seniors in this group. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation