BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

There is a spam message appeared:

435548#M108216

Which breaks the forum software, i.e. not able to report it, hence why I am posting here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks, @RW9. There were 13 similar messages, most of which our spam filter caught. I've marked everything by the "user" as spam and banned the account. You shouldn't see more of it today. But if you do, please let us know.

Thanks,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks, @RW9. There were 13 similar messages, most of which our spam filter caught. I've marked everything by the "user" as spam and banned the account. You shouldn't see more of it today. But if you do, please let us know.

Thanks,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation