BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Reeza
Super User

There have been some spam postings lately. 

They initially appear to be an article of some type and then there's a single link that you would follow to get more details. 

The links go to different sites, but each of these sites appears machine cobbled together and likely is auto-generated. I'm not sure what they're trying to collect, but I wouldn't click on any links that are only here...

Most appear to be by new users with a single post. 

2 REPLIES 2
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @Reeza. We're checking into it. I do know the spam filter is catching some of these posts, but not all of them apparently.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Reeza
Super User

I have flagged several...I just worry about someone clicking the link and thinking its a legitimate SAS training site from a company when it's really just malware or something else. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation