BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Does anybody know when would the www.sascommunity.org be completely turned off? I mean the date and time plz

I see this notices:

As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.

If somebody can share that info, I can plan to dedicate a day to copy the much need tips there on to my local. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@novinosrin - there is not a firm date.  Our intent is to move the most helpful content to other places, such as SAS Support Communities.  

Do you have a specific set of tips/content that you're interested in?  We've already moved a number of the "Tip of the Day" tips.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Thank you Sir @ChrisHemedinger for making me aware of the link to the tips. Great work!. I didn't know

Just a quick question, has this been notified to all our members so that everybody is aware? my 2 cents please

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation