BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AllanBowe
Barite | Level 11

Hi - would it be possible to request a discussion community for SUGUKI?  It was suggested here by Andrew Howell.

/Allan

/Allan
SAS Challenges - SASensei
MacroCore library for app developers
SAS networking events (BeLux, Germany, UK&I)

Data Workflows, Data Contracts, Data Lineage, Drag & drop excel EUCs to SAS 9 & Viya - Data Controller
DevOps and AppDev on SAS 9 / Viya / Base SAS - SASjs
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @AllanBowe,

Ask and you shall receive! I'll reach out to you via email and get this community started.

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @AllanBowe,

Thanks for your interest in a new community. Communities need interest and support resources from SAS staff. @ChrisHemedinger and I will share your question, along with the LinkedIn piece by @AndrewHowell, with colleagues in the UK and Ireland and see if they have interest/bandwidth to manage such a group.

We'll let you know what we find out.

Thanks,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
AllanBowe
Barite | Level 11
Thanks @ShelleySessoms!
/Allan

Data Workflows, Data Contracts, Data Lineage, Drag & drop excel EUCs to SAS 9 & Viya - Data Controller
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @AllanBowe,

Ask and you shall receive! I'll reach out to you via email and get this community started.

Best,

Shelley

AllanBowe
Barite | Level 11
Many thanks for this! https://communities.sas.com/suguki is now live!
/Allan

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation