BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Daryl
SAS Employee

On the old SAS Communities, I had some documents or private posts visible from my old profile.  Are these gone now?

9 REPLIES 9
Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Echo here. It seems to me that none of my old bookmarks has been transferred, yet. Hope it is happening soon.

Tommywhosc
Obsidian | Level 7

Same problem/concern - no bookmarks under 'My Bookmarks'. And I too hope that they can be recovered.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi Daryl,

We are working with the platform administrators to try and recover the missing documents. We've heard this from a number of folks, so it's a top priority for us. We'll post again when we have an update from the administrators.

Thanks for your support of the communities,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Reeza
Super User
Echoing this - how do I find my old bookmarks?
LainieH
Community Manager
Hi Reeza, when you say old bookmarks do you mean communities and topics you 'followed' or actual bookmarks you added to the community via the bookmark tool. I'm checking now to see what we have in the database.
Reeza
Super User

Bookmarks via the bookmarks tool, Thanks @LainieH

LainieH
Community Manager

Just wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten about you. I'm checking with our team to see if we can access the data. It may be next week before I get the final answer. Thank you for your patience. 

Tommywhosc
Obsidian | Level 7

Any news on whether our old bookmarks are recoverable?

LainieH
Community Manager

Hi  @Tommywhosc,  I will check. Thank you for your message.

Lainie

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 like
  • 6 in conversation