BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Reeza_10000.png

Congratulations @Reeza,

This is a truly impressive achievement in terms of quantity, quality and speed. Thank you very much for so many informative posts. Keep up the good work!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
Thanks to everyone, Everyone on here has helped me learn and I appreciate that more than you can know. I know I still have a ton to learn and will probably be around for a while.

And thank you to @freelanceReinhard for acknowledging me 🙂 He's catching up very quickly on the likes and solutions for someone who's only joined recently.

Again, thanks to everyone!!!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Quantity, quality and speed. Yes, indeed! We appreciate you, @Reeza.

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Impressive, indeed! Way to go @Reeza! Thanks for all you do.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

@Reeza, what a milestone. Thank you for being such an example community member!

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Reeza what a massive achievement! You are setting the bar incredibly high for those behind you.

pearsoninst
Pyrite | Level 9
@Reeza,Wow. This is something Great you have achieved.A mile stone too far to reach ,but will inspire others to come close to that ..and good thing is that this are not silly FB or twitter post .

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Wow! Congratulations @Reeza. You are indeed a Super SAS Community User! Thank you for your wonderful support and valuable contribution to the community. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you in person recently at SAS Global Forum too. 

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

@Reeza

The quality of your posts is amazing. You are truly a wonderful helper to those who are learning to use SAS. Congratulations, and I hope you enjoy the well-earned congratulations you are receiving!

Tom

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Hard to believe.  My fingers hurt just thinking about typing all those messages. 

For reference, if you post one message a day every day, it will take 27.4 years to post 10,000 messages.  *GULP!*

DarthPathos
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Congrats!!  That's awesome!!  (I just checked....i'm about to hit 100!  wahoo! :-))

Chat soon!

Chris

Has my article or post helped? Please mark as Solution or Like the article!
Reeza
Super User
Thanks to everyone, Everyone on here has helped me learn and I appreciate that more than you can know. I know I still have a ton to learn and will probably be around for a while.

And thank you to @freelanceReinhard for acknowledging me 🙂 He's catching up very quickly on the likes and solutions for someone who's only joined recently.

Again, thanks to everyone!!!
Bernardita
Fluorite | Level 6
Congratulations. You have helped me today and I am very greatful.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats