BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Just want to make sure that I haven't missed something obvious.  It looks like an OP can accept an answer, but there is no longer support for "Helpful" answers. Also, it looks like an OP cannot accept more than one answer, so the OP will have to choose if there are multiple correct solutions? (For example, one solution might use the DATA step, whereas another uses PROC SQL.)

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Like The Highlander, there can be only one accepted solution.  But other offered ideas can receive Likes, which can be interpreted as helpful (but there is no explicit "helpful" designation).

It's nice if the OP responds back to say what other replies helped, but marking an Accepted Solution is really key.  That will help future "askers" to find the correct answer quickly.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

OK, I understand what you are saying, and it is fine with me to have only one correct solution.  On the other hand,in SAS there are often multiple correct ways to accomplish something, so you might send that feedback to the Lithium folks for a future enhancement.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation