BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AnalystKumar
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear SAS Comunity,

I see lot of technical papers around for wide variety of topics in SAS. All of them are presented by techies during their SAS User Group Communities conferences. 

I would like to know, What are the different SAS User Groups exists? Does SAS officially organize these conferences periodically ? 

Who is eligible to submit papers? As a SAS learner, How can I easily find out high quality SAS papers that will speed up my learning. 

I know SUGI and MWSUG till now. Provide me as much informatin as you can. Do you have any ratings given to these papers based on their content as Beginner, Advanced, Expert etc.  

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Here is a good place to start: https://support.sas.com/usergroups/

Happy exploring!

AnalystKumar
Obsidian | Level 7
Dear SASKiwi,
Above link helps me to know about the upcoming events. I would like to know the past Events happened and How can I leverage the technical papers presented thru them ?

FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

A great resource for SAS conference papers is www.lexjansen.com. Some of the items found there are marked as "best papers" of the respective conference section.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation