BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi,

After a couple of years, I have had some time to come back to the SAS Support Communities to learn and respond from and to questions.

As far as solutions go, I noticed my badge details show no more than "First Accepted Solution":

https://communities.sas.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/22588/page/1

But when I look at "Top Accepted Solutions Authors in 'SAS Support Communities'" and select "All Time" I see I have 25 solutions:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/solutions/acceptedsolutionsleaderboardpage/node-display-id/community%...

Does anyone know if there is a difference between these Accepted Solutions counts and what that might be or are they supposed to be in line with each other?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amir.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @Amir,

The badges you have received are both activity and time-based. Since you've only been active the past couple of weeks, and your previous activity was in 2015, the badges awarded won't match your overall activity. 

Hope this helps. Welcome back to the SAS Support Communities!

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @Amir,

The badges you have received are both activity and time-based. Since you've only been active the past couple of weeks, and your previous activity was in 2015, the badges awarded won't match your overall activity. 

Hope this helps. Welcome back to the SAS Support Communities!

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Amir
PROC Star
Hi @ShelleySessoms,

Thanks for your response and the explanation therein.

Regards,
Amir.
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Also be aware that all-time solution and post counts were taken over from the old website, but the internal counts for the badges started when the badges were introduced with the new website. At least it looks like that for me.

Amir
PROC Star

@Kurt_Bremser That seems consistent with what I can see too. Good point.

Regards,

Amir.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation