BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
2112rob2112
Calcite | Level 5

I am interested in analyzing the response of two drugs in combination (full factorial design). I will represent the response as fold above expected additivity (A+B / A alone + B alone). The output that most interests me would be the volume under the 3D response surface. Does anyone know how to go about doing this in JMP? I have been attempting this with surface plots but can not get the surface visualization...I am in need of a model. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

While you might learn some good drug-development methodology advice from this group, you should check out the JMP Community for the best advice about how to use the tools there -- the JMP experts all hang out in that community.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation