BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SAS_inquisitive
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I have two variables that need to be reported in the same colum in PROC REPORT. First term and second term  are the variables.

First term

(Second term)

First term1

(Seond term1)

Similarly I have two date varaible (date1 and date2) I want to include in the same column as well.

date

(date1--date2)

Thanks !

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi: Please post a sample of your actual data or of fake data in the same structure and an example of the code you have tried so far. Also useful to know will be the type of report output you want: HTML, RTF, PDF, etc. Without data and other pertinent information, people would just be guessing at the structure of your data. For example are all the variables on the same observation? Are the values Pre-summarized -- do you really only have terms and dates? Where do the dates go on the final report on the row with First Term or on the row with second term? Or, do the dates go on a row by themselves.

There's really not quite enough information to het you started or make a constructive suggestion.

cynthia

Ksharp
Super User
COMPUTE block can do that. As Cynthia point out , Post some data and the output you want to see .

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation