BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AllSoEasy
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello all,

I have a large-scale SAS program that I've had completed and functional for quite sometime now. However, I've just transferred to a new computer at work, and after re installing SAS now when I run the program I receive

"An error occurred executing the workspace job 'Exec_AllModels'.

SDS Failed to provide the decoder for the data set. Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The data present in the reparse point buffer is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80071128"

-I've searched around on Google, and found some people with a similar problem, but not much information or answers provided.

-Also, curiously, the entire program runs and still produces all of the correct output...but I still assume something must be going wrong somewhere and would like to get the issue fixed.

The only thing that has changed from the last error-free run of the program is I am now running SAS from a new computer; however the computer is still a Windows XP 32 bit HP machine -- just with more RAM and a faster CPU. Also I am still using the same version of SAS :SAS 9.2 Enterprise Guide 4.3, and all of the program's code has gone unchanged.

Please let me know any information that you may have.

Thanks!

-Ryan

2 REPLIES 2
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

try Enterprise Guide forum

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

If it were me, I'd refer it to tech. support. They have an excellent diagnostic process, to trace down the different possible sources of the problem, which we can't do on the forum.

Good luck!

Tom

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation