BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
radha009
Quartz | Level 8

My excel last month data contains range of data in 8 sheets and graphs included based on the data in the excel. in current month once i create the new data, i want to update only the range of data in the last month excel so that the graphs will not need to be recreated every month.

please see the attachment for the existing data excel sheet

2 REPLIES 2
SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

Why Data from SAS and Graph created from excel. Along with data create the graph too in SAS and send it.

Thanks,
Suryakiran
art297
Opal | Level 21

You can download and run the following macro: http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Excelling_to_Another_Level_with_SAS

It can be used to either modify the data in the existing worksheets and/or use the existing workbook as a template and import the desired range of data.

Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation