BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
wsucougars
Calcite | Level 5

Does anyone know how to call up the SAS macro pdmix800 in SAS Studio?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

First run the macro code, then follow the example?

http://www.stat.lsu.edu/faculty/geaghan/pdmix800.sas.txt

wsucougars
Calcite | Level 5

Reeza, thank you for the response. SAS Studio runs on one of SAS's remote computers, therefore, I cannot just call up the macro on my machine.  I need to know where to find it on the SAS computers. The example you provided is for the full installed version of SAS.  Unless I'm missing something...

Reeza
Super User

You can submit the macro in the editor, you don't have to %include it. %include just runs a program. It's not as clean code wise but works fine.

If you're using AnalyticsU then you can set up a shared drive and reference the program from there.

How do I create a shared folder in VMware player or VMware Fusion?

SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

I'm going to go in a different way completely.  Why not run your analysis in GLIMMIX, which implements the LINES option for the LSMEANS statment?  Then use ODS output to get the dataset lsmlines, which will have the letters available.

Steve Denham

wsucougars
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Steve and Reeza!  I really appreciate your help!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation