BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jane11
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am currently doing SAS Base programming course. there are 2 data sets mentioned in the videos that I can not find. these are orion.growth & orion.prices. has anyone come across the same issue? please help.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

Which course are you taking?

@jane11 wrote:

Hello,

I am currently doing SAS Base programming course. there are 2 data sets mentioned in the videos that I can not find. these are orion.growth & orion.prices. has anyone come across the same issue? please help.

Thanks

Jane1
Calcite | Level 5

I'm taking sas programming 2 data manipulation techniques thanks

PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

I can find it? When I go to "Setup for Base SAS" --> "Open Setup Instructions" --> "Click here to open a popup....." (First in task 2)

Udklip1.PNG

I find this?

Udklip2.PNG

Reeza
Super User

As per @PeterClemmensen post, you need to make sure to follow the set up instructions. And you need to reconnect to Orion every time. 

It's possible that in some other process you accidentally removed the data set, in this case re-run the set up instructions to get your new data.

jane11
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you all for your input. I have been able to resolve the issue

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation