mageshb
Calcite | Level 5

hi,

can any one help for me 

libname jack '/folders/myshortcuts/myfolder/aprsales';
proc print data=jack.aprsales;
run;

while running this caode error

ERROR: File JACK.APRSALES.DATA does not exist.

3 REPLIES 3
Jagadishkatam
Amethyst | Level 16
Did you check if there is any dataset APRSALES in the path /folders/myshortcuts/myfolder/aprsales

I guess there is no dataset by name aprsales in the path given or even if there is a file by name aprsales it might not be a sas dataset (sas7bdat).

Please check
Thanks,
Jag
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

As above. You probably mean:

libname jack '/folders/myshortcuts/myfolder';
run;

Reeza
Super User

You set up your myfolder incorrectly. Follow the installation instructions exactly, then the other posts on here and instructions will work as expected. 

Your folder is called myfolder (no s) when it should be myfolders. 

Set this up, restart your VM and then use the path and code below, I suspect this is what you're trying to do anyways...a stab in the dark really. You should include more details in your post in the future.

libname jack '/folders/myfolders/';

run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation