BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi All,

We are facing some issue in Scenario SAS10005 ,how to trace back issue as below :-

For  Scenario SAS10005 of 3/4 accounts are missing from our SAS AML system and those are present in FSC_ACCOUNT_DIM , FSC_CASH_FLOW_FACT but still they are not present in FSK_ALERT table .

Please help me in this Which all table should I check in AMLCORE, AMLCTR schema.

1 REPLY 1
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

AMLCORE is your data source. You then join core tables together to create a prep file (party_transactions in your case).

A prep file is your data mart table against which registered scenarios get executed.

If for a scenario the selection criteria (the rules) become true then it triggers an alert (=writes data to the output). These alerts then get stored in AMLCTR tables like FSK_ALERT.

Sooo... I'm not really sure what you're asking here for. SAS10005 is a Customer type scenario so I'd expect customer alerts and not account alerts. FSK_ALERT should also only contain entities for which an alert has been raised so I'd hope you don't find all accounts and customers in this table. 

If you don't get alerts in FSK_ALERT which you'd expect then I'd check the following first:

1. Does your prep file contain these records (=verify that the data prep join logic is correct)?

2. Is the scenario registered against the header so that it actually gets executed?

3. Is the scenario logic correct so that it should generate an alert for a know test case?

4. Are the scenario parameters set to values so that the scenario should fire for a known test case?

5. And last but not least: Are you running for the right date?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation