BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sruthi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Whenever i give the label name. its getting showed in the properties,but its not showing up in the column name tab. In SAS Base we can edit it in the tools option. In SAS university edition there is no Tools option. is there any solution for this?

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

You can always use PROC DATASETS to assign labels if you need to. When I am in SAS Studio and I assign labels in my program, I do see the labels in the Properties window and in PROC CONTENTS output.

cynthia

column_properties.png

Reeza
Super User

It sounds like you want the labels to display while you view the table in the table viewer in SAS studio?

sruthi
Fluorite | Level 6

Yes. in Sas university edition..i want it to be displayed as column headers.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation