BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kavithal
Calcite | Level 5

I have been working quite well and all of a sudden, whatever files I want to use - shows error in log - not found.

I tried to give libname statement, still no success.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

1. Please show a screenshot of your myfolders in the Server Files and Folders pane and that the files are located there. 

2. Show your code and log with the errors. 

If you restarted your VM and did not select 'enable at startup' or something similar when you created the shared folder, it would not have been reassigned. If this is the case, shut down your VM, re-add the shared folder and select Persist/Enable at Start-up, restart your VM and try again. 

@kavithal wrote:

I have been working quite well and all of a sudden, whatever files I want to use - shows error in log - not found.

I tried to give libname statement, still no success.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

kavithal
Calcite | Level 5

I am completely new to sas and did not know how to proceed.

Since I am a full time employee, I got busy with other deadlines and could not reply immediately.

The problem of file recognition still persists and can you please help.

The error message says - not a valid file name although I have been working with earlier

Thanks in advance

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@kavithal

If you don't post error logs and messages and/or a screenshot which shows the error then we've got nothing to work with and can't even point you into the right direction.

kavithal
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks, Patrick.

You are right. I missed to attach that earlier.

But, I was trying out different methods and finally found there was problem in my path and just got it right.

Many thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation