BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fsdfs
Calcite | Level 5

I'm trying to add benchmark to a sgpanel chart. The chart is simple, it's just CTR, CTO and COR percentages and I would like to have it as horizontal bars. This is the code for the chart without benchmark:

proc sgpanel data=final(where=(user_name='xxx' and (event in('COR', 'CTR', 'CTO'))))  noautolegend;
   panelby sys_code / sort=(DESCFORMAT) novarname colheaderpos=top; 
  hbar event / response= percentage group=sys_code datalabel legendlabel = 'Percentage' fillattrs=(color = orange);
run;

So nothing fancy. However, I thought about just adding another line with hbar event / response = benchmark... but SAS puts it on the top of my first data series. How do I control the placement of the second (benchmark) series?

1 REPLY 1
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

Please provide test data and maybe 2 graphs, one with the result obtained and one with a line drawn by hand showing what you want.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation