DATA Step, Macro, Functions and more

Web Report Studio Email Distribution Automation using Scheduled Manager reportbatch.sh script

New Contributor

Web Report Studio Email Distribution Automation using Scheduled Manager reportbatch.sh script

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I am trying to automate our daily distribution email reports using schedule manager / schedule details command. We currently have the distributions set up using Web Report Studio interface.  These emails are set to reoccur daily.  In order to turn them temporarily off, we have to change the date and reapply different settings since there is no disable or enable button. I have tried setting up cron jobs that are set for different times for each of our group reports.  However, we have multiple SAS Administrators disable and enable these reports from sending out resulting in changing the --source A5IFORTX.BQ00001A" and id = A5IFORTX.B10000C4"  We all agree on commenting out the # cron jobs in order to disable the reports from sending out is the easiest option.  

How can I keep this automated without having to go into my individual scripts and changing these values?  We do not have SAS Data Integration Studio available. 

"/apps/SAS/v9.4/config/Lev1/ReportBatch/rptbatch.sh"   --spring-xml-file file:
/apps/SAS/v9.4/config/Lev1/Applications/SASBIReportServices4.4/spring.xml --repository Foundation 
--source "A5IFORTX.BQ00001A" 
--burst --channel-age 90 --metadata-key "BurstDefinition+omi://Foundation/reposname=Foundation/Transformation;id=A5IFORTX.B10000C4"

http://support.sas.com/kb/42/037.html

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation