BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PA8
Fluorite | Level 6 PA8
Fluorite | Level 6

Unable to open SAS dataset extracts in SAS.Univiewer as its giving me error message :

SAS.Univiewer has stopped working.

Can anyone please help me in this regard. Thanks a lot !

3 REPLIES 3
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi @PA8

Not sure if it's too late but did you have a look at Problem Note 54712 (SAS® Universal Viewer 1.4 stops responding when you open a SAS® data set) ?

The hot fix might solve the issue.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Damo

PA8
Fluorite | Level 6 PA8
Fluorite | Level 6

Hey Damo,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. It was really helpful however not sure if I can run this HotFix on my organisation's SAS server. I might have to ask IT to run it for me since I don't I have the administrative rights and plus the documents says that it should be run by the person who installed it in first place (which is not the case).

Best Regards!

Damo
SAS Employee

Hi @PA8

Great, please keep us posted.

Cheers,
Damo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation