BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
laurenkram
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I am a new user and need to be able to download the data to my computer. Any time I left click on the data I am only promoted to select all or deselect all. When I right click I can expand the data. No where does it say anything about downloading

please help!

thank

4 REPLIES 4
laurenkram
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I am a new user and need to be able to download the data to my computer. Any time I left click on the data I am only promoted to select all or deselect all. When I right click I can expand the data. No where does it say anything about downloading

please help!

thanks

ballardw
Super User

What environment are you working with? SAS University Edition, Enterprise Guide or something else? Are you connecting to a server (likely with SAS Studio) or is your installation stand alone?

Where are you "clinking on data"?

What kind of files are you trying to "download"?

It may be appropriate to show a screen capture of what you are looking at when attempting this.

If the data involved are SAS data sets and you can see them in the SAS explorer or data areas then you can use them without "downloading". If you are in a server environment permissions might be set on your system that affects what you are attempting.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

What interface are you using?  SAS Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, "Classic" (PC) SAS?

A screenshot might help.  Capture a pic and add with the Photos button.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation