DATA Step, Macro, Functions and more

To run a Windows Batch with a SAS stored process

New Contributor

To run a Windows Batch with a SAS stored process

Hello all,

I have  a question about the error occured when I try to run a windows batch by executing a sas stored process.

Firstly, I runned the windows batch file by double click it directly,then the .sas files which are written in the batch file were executed without any error.

Secondly,I created a sas stored proccess which is used to start the windows batch file mentioned above and then executed it.

Then when I checked the log files,  where I found an error occured  at the beginning when the batch file try to start the .sas files.The error is "ERROR: Invalid credentials".

If anyone who konws this error message and know how to solve this problem,please tell me.

Your help will be appreaciated.

Super User

Re: To run a Windows Batch with a SAS stored process

You will have to share the log of the stored process itself. From there we might be able to investigate further.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers
How to convert datasets to data steps
How to post code
Regular Contributor

Stored process are executed by sassrv, not your user-id. Most likely that user does not have appropriate access-rights.
New Contributor

Posted in reply to error_prone

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

However,the type of server in the Execution Options of the stored process I choosed is "workspace server only",so I think  the reason may not be sassrv.

Still thank you very much for your answer.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation