BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi!

I would just like to ask if there is an option in SAS to suppress the WARNING messages in the LOG?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
deleted_user
Not applicable
Not the answer that I am hoping for, but I guess I cannot do anything about it. Anyway, thanks a lot! 🙂
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Share with us some of the SAS log warning messages you want to suppress, along with the related SAS code that causes them. It may be possible to "treat the problem rather than the symptom" in this situation.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
deleted_user
Not applicable
hi sbb!

my problem was because of some unresolved macro variables in the program. the code was building an xml to update the metadata. anyway, there are macro variables that were not yet replaced by the real-values until the file it's creating is complete. in short, the unresolved parameter in the warning message is an expected behavior.

from the sas note above, i just used the NOSERROR which is just what I need. it did not display the warning messages anymore 😄

thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation