I have created a .lst file with the data by using the sas code and then I have created a .ps file by using the following code and then I converted the RPTFILE1.ps to RPTFILE1.pdf by using the Adobe Distiller.
FileName WanRpt "SASTEXT/file1.lst";
filename gsasfile "SASOUTPUT/RPTFILE1.ps";
%let fontnm =hwpsl001; /*Courier font used on report*/
Problem:-In the RPTFILE1.pdf report the search facility is not working properly.For example if we search for a Item like "ABCD1234" in the report then it's not working. If you give the spaces between the characters like "A B C D 1 2 3 4" then it's working fine.
I thought that it might be a problem with the "device=psll"
option, So that I have chaged that to "device=psl" then the report structure is disturbing but we could not found the search problem.
So I rotate the report using "device=psl rotate=landscape" then the structure of the report is ok but getting the same search problem. I tried with all post script devices in sas but not.
If I changed the font to "hwpsl005" then the search problem is not appearing but the report structure is disturbing.
Could any one please suggest me on this. I am in the trouble with this.