BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

I have created a .lst file with the data by using the sas code and then I have created a .ps file by using the following code and then I converted the RPTFILE1.ps to RPTFILE1.pdf by using the Adobe Distiller.

FileName WanRpt "SASTEXT/file1.lst";

filename gsasfile "SASOUTPUT/RPTFILE1.ps";

%let fontnm =hwpsl001; /*Courier font used on report*/

goptions reset=all;
goptions device=psll norotate
hpos=132 vpos=61
ftitle=&fontnm ftext=&fontnm
noprompt
gaccess=gsasfile gsfmode=replace gend='0D0A'X gsflen=80;
run;

proc gprint fileref=WanRpt;
title1 h=.5 ' ';
run;

Problem:-In the RPTFILE1.pdf report the search facility is not working properly.For example if we search for a Item like "ABCD1234" in the report then it's not working. If you give the spaces between the characters like "A B C D 1 2 3 4" then it's working fine.

I thought that it might be a problem with the "device=psll"
option, So that I have chaged that to "device=psl" then the report structure is disturbing but we could not found the search problem.

So I rotate the report using "device=psl rotate=landscape" then the structure of the report is ok but getting the same search problem. I tried with all post script devices in sas but not.

If I changed the font to "hwpsl005" then the search problem is not appearing but the report structure is disturbing.

Could any one please suggest me on this. I am in the trouble with this.

Thanks,
Aruna. Message was edited by: Aruna
2 REPLIES 2
deleted_user
Not applicable
Please let me know if you have any questions and please help me to resolve this issue. Message was edited by: Aruna
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Ultimately, I suggest you work with Tech Support on this issue. A previous forum posting contains some links that might be useful, too:
http://support.sas.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=16386䀂

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation