BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi All,

I want to run my SAS job in 3rd bank working day of every month, how I can schedule my sas job that will run in 3rd bank working day of every month.

I hope my question is clear 😉

Please suggest me how can I do that.

Thanks in Advance,
Pradeep.
3 REPLIES 3
DanielSantos
Barite | Level 11
Hi.

A costless solution, would be to rely on your operating system scheduler.

AT scheduler for Windows: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313565

CRON scheduler for UNIX: http://www.rahul.net/raithel/MyBackPages/crontab.html

Cheers from Portugal.

Daniel Santos @ www.cgd.pt
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
To accommodate a "business day" schedule, you must create a process/program that identifies and counts business-day of the month. One method is to determine what days-of-the-week you consider to be business days (not presuming a Monday through Friday schedule), then also define a SAS format that lists the holidays of the year, then also define/test for fixed-dates of every year that are also considered holidays.

With this information and using a SAS program, you can count from the start-date of any month (using the INTNX function) and determine what date is considered the relative third business date of the month.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks Daniel and sbb 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation