BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am trying to decipher the SAS Support Response of:
"In 9.2, the behavior for SSPI did change. SSPI is no longer the default. If you want to use the Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) ... submit the -SSPI option when you invoke SAS."

I cannot figure out how to invoke the SSPI option at startup without getting a syntax error. I have also been unable to find any code example to help.

Any insight would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Patrick
Opal | Level 21
Hi

That's the link to the SAS9.2 doc for SSPI:
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biasag/61237/HTML/default/viewer.htm#/documentation/cdl/...

Seems it best goes into the .cfg file

What error do you get?

As this was a recommendation from SAS Tech Support you best ask Tech Support if their recommendation doesn't work for you.

It might also be worth to ask why SSPI is no longer the default behaviour as well as to investigate the "see also" links in the docu. May be there is a more "modern" way to implement single sign-on.

HTH
Patrick

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation