BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi ,

Could you please help me to know how to do sheduling the jobs in BATCH MODE in WINDOW environment

I GOT PROGRAMS TO BE RUN DAILY BASE . SO I WANT TO AUTOMATE AND SHEDULE IN WEEK LIKE MONTH

MANY THANKS

CHANDRA
3 REPLIES 3
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Use the "Scheduled Tasks" activity under the Control Panel in Windows. If you don't see it, that means that your IT group has disabled it and you need to get them to put it back.

You also need to read the SAS documentation on how to run SAS in batch from the command line, you will have to add the parameters that are included in the file association under Windows.

I find it easier to create a Windows batch file (.BAT extension) that includes the SAS command, get that running from the command line, and then add the batch file (or just copy-n-paste if it is just one line) to the scheduled tasks activity.

Doc Muhlbaier
Duke
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi DUKE,

GOOD TO HERE YOU . U R RIGHT I CANT C ANY THING UNDER WINDOWS MAY BE DISABLED .

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE COMMAND I NEED TO RUN WITH .BAT EXTENTION .
I GOT SAS IN ONE DRIVE AND CODE NEED TO BE RUN IS OTHER DRIVE

MANY THANKS,
CHANDRA.
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
search support.sas.com for

command line batch windows

and you'll find

http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/forum2008/017-2008.pdf

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation