07-01-2017 03:21 AM
I am new to SAS script. Really apprecaite how to write sas script base on below logic steps:
1. Extract total monthly sales data = n volume
2. Group and count total volume from data field name = A (field A is product color code depending to monthly sales, mean if certain color code no sales in that month, that color code will not appear in n volume)
3. Randam pick each color code sales one case from each group
4. repeat to pick the randam sample observation from each group until total sample reach 5% from total monthly sales data (5%*n volume)
5. list down all sales from randam pick.
07-01-2017 03:36 AM
Please post some example data (in a data step with datalines, NOT a Excel file!), the code you already have, and where the result differs from your expectations. If you get errors or warning messages, post the log.