BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sir_Highbury
Quartz | Level 8

I checked the topic and I found a post old of some mode describing how to calling r within SAS but I did not look that friendly (at least not as using R in Python or in Spark).

There is or there will be any kind of integration (a proc r would be a dream) in order to benefits from the ability of r of quickly and intuitively work with matrix? Any update or good new on it-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
Sir_Highbury
Quartz | Level 8

cool Kurt! Thanks a lot, i will then start playing with it.

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

If you like watching videos: here is a short video introduction, along with additional links and examples.

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You might also like to read  "What versions of R are supported by SAS", especially if you are running an old version of SAS.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation