BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I hope this is the most appropriate place to post this questions.  I understand that SAS provides SAS programs and macros to the FDA for their analysis of pharmaceutical data.  I was referenced to some macros written by Moh-Jee Ng, Division of Biometrics, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research at the FDA.  The macros were written on March 9, 1992.  The macros should be intended to analyze product stability data.  Does anyone know where I can get a hold of those macros for some analyses that we need to send to the FDA?  I cannot find anything through a Google search, and I was told that I might have more luck going through SAS than through the FDA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
art297
Opal | Level 21

Found another one and I think this is the one you were referring to.  It is described on page 270 of the pdf and the entire macro is in Appendix B:

http://www.wosco.org/books/Mathematics/Statistical_Design.pdf

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I don't know if it is what I am looking for, but I will run with it.  Thanks!

art297
Opal | Level 21

Found another one and I think this is the one you were referring to.  It is described on page 270 of the pdf and the entire macro is in Appendix B:

http://www.wosco.org/books/Mathematics/Statistical_Design.pdf

statz
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,
Do you have the SAS macro for stability analysis? can you please send to me? Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation