BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sujithpeta
Quartz | Level 8

Hello,

I've been using PC SAS to write my syntax and run the code in Linux server. My PC SAS license got expired,  what are my options other than renewing PC SAS license? I tried the Notepad++ with user defined language (https://github.com/rpardee/sas) but it's not working for me. I appreciate any help.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@Sujithpeta

With a modern SAS version under Linux SAS Studio should be available to you. Talk to your SAS Admin to get access to this browser based SAS client.

Ksharp
Super User

SAS/EG  ? I don't know if it would cost your money .

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

For Notepad++ instructions, try the steps in this blog post.

codesample2 (1).png

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Are you using X-Windows?  There is not really much difference between Display Manager in Windows and Display Manager in Unix.  You cannot use the "enhanced" editor, but I don't really consider that much of a loss.

SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi,

If you have PC SAS then you should have SAS EG. Connect to the server in SAS EG instead of using Local Server. Once you open SAS EG click on no profile selected at bottom right and add your server info.

Thanks,
Suryakiran

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 6 in conversation