BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Mahudu
Calcite | Level 5

hi,

we just installed SAS and i do not know where to find the SAS Enterprise Guide on the system,the only thing i see is the SAS windowing.please can you assist me on how or where to get the SAS Enterprise Guide.Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

You don't say if you are using Windows but if you have looked in "All programs" under SAS and don't see it then it may be that whoever installed SAS unchecked (or didn't check) the box for Enterprise Guide.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Have you explicitly installed Enterprise Guide?
Do you have license for it?
Are you on Windows (version...)?
Data never sleeps
Mahudu
Calcite | Level 5

yes it was and i have checked the plan file,sid files and it appears on the license list.

we  are using windows server 2012

ballardw
Super User

You don't say if you are using Windows but if you have looked in "All programs" under SAS and don't see it then it may be that whoever installed SAS unchecked (or didn't check) the box for Enterprise Guide.

Mahudu
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you,i have checked  it under sas programs but its not there so can you give me an advise on other ways to get it?

ballardw
Super User

That's a reinstall.

I have never tried just installing Enterprise Guide over and install that didn't get one but I think it is possible.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation